- Instructor: Dr. Thandar Phyu
- Lectures: 5
- Duration: 15 hours
Cybersecurity risks and threats are ever-present in our world today. Introduction to cybersecurity course is an introductory training course for students who are interested in cybersecurity and want to start a new carrier in cybersecurity. This course explores cyber trends and threats. No prerequisite is required. The introduction to cybersecurity course is focused on the following area:
- Learn what cybersecurity is and its potential impact to you.
- Understand the most common threats, attacks and vulnerabilities.
- Gain insights for how businesses protect their operations from attacks.
- Find the latest job trends and why cybersecurity continues to grow.